Tuesday, November 25, 2014

"Welcome to LA " - 2014 Edition


Welcome back to our regularly scheduled program.  I have neglected this blog for almost an entire year due to the level of importance of other things necessary to sustain life.   During the course of this very eventful year, I have become a professional bartender, hosted a New York Fashion Week Pop-up shop event for my shark&eagle brand and also moved cross-country to Los Angeles.  In between, there were pop-up events in Washington DC, Pittsburg, PA and Orlando, FL.

Now that I am almost settled here in the Golden State of California .. I had to go back to the genesis where it all started.   There has been soo much dope music in the interim, of course, my favorites like Bronson, DOOM, Curren$y, and my underground famillia like Mouce and K-Sise are still going heavy.  Plus some new allies I have gained on the way, stay tuned for posts from Rich Nitty, Slim Dollars, Breeze Embalm, RonVeezy and a few more that I can't recall at the moment.



THE LA TAKEOVER

Yes, the die-hard New Yorker sunouno is now a registered California resident.  Moving out to the west coast was something I always talked and dreamed about  .. so after three visits to LA in the past 10 months and my Harlem home being put on the real estate market, it was time to make a move somewhere.   The transition was almost too smooth how the stars and planets aligned for the god to relocate.  Two of my best friends were looking for a spot together in the valley so we went in on a three bedroom and now I enjoy a never-ending summer with jacuzzi accommodations.






No comments:

Post a Comment